To Potential Patients
I want to personally welcome you to my Family Medicine practice. My goal is to be your primary care provider and help guide you with all of your healthcare needs. By registering online and completing this administrative task before your first visit, you allow me to focus on your healthcare needs rather than the cumbersome administrative needs of medicine. This streamlined process will continue when you come in to visit me. My office was designed to create a comforting environment, privacy and efficiency.
I promise to deliver on the following for you:
- Be ready and waiting for your scheduled appointment. I will see you on time. Your time is just as important as mine.
- Address all of your medical needs and If I cannot help, I will help guide you to the appropriate provider.
- If there is any issue regarding your balance due or insurance denials of payment, I will work with you and explain what happened. This is a sensitive area in healthcare but a conversation that cannot be avoided.
- Keep my medical education current to help guide you in your healthcare journey.
- Always be courteous.
I expect you to deliver on the following:
- Be on time for your appointment. My time is just as valuable as yours.
- If you are going to be late, pick up the phone and call or email me. Remember, I am waiting for you.
- Make an effort to help yourself by taking your medication, exercising and changing your diet to live better. I can guide you but I can’t physically make you do anything.
- Take personal responsibility for your healthcare goals. What you do now affects your future.
- Pay your Copays before the visit.
- Pay your balance due, if any, on time. Sometimes there is a misconception that medical insurance companies pay for everything. They do not.
- Always be courteous
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to contribute to this important aspect of your life.
Ghassan Fahel, D.O.
Board Certified Family Medicine